All of our teachers have in depth knowledge of the IELTS exam and have met our high standardisation test to ensure they can grade your tests correctly. We have chosen these IELTS experts to mark and grade your tests so that you get the best possible feedback.
- All teachers are carefully selected. We only choose teachers who have the right experience for your IELTS course.
- Your teachers all hold internationally accepted EFL qualifications approved by the British Council and have appropriate teaching experience.
- Your teachers keep up-to-date with the latest teaching and IELTS exam techniques.
- We have strict quality control procedures in place to ensure that you get the highest standard of teaching and marking.
- Your teachers give comprehensive feedback on IELTS tests, including detailed corrections for writing assignments.
Meet some of the teachers on your IELTS course:
Please note: you cannot choose your teacher and a specific teacher will be allocated to you
Neil holds the Cambridge DELTA and has taught IELTS for over 6 years. He has seen many students get very high scores in the IELTS test. He is a Senior Teacher at Leeds English Language School
Francine has helped a lot of students to pass their IELTS exams and particularly enjoys working with students to improve their writing skills. She has worked at the University of Leeds teaching Academic English on the pre-sessional courses and she is a Senior Teacher at Leeds English Language School.
Rod is an experienced teacher and has been teaching IELTS for years. He has specialized in Academic English and has worked on various University foundation courses.
Sandy is an IELTS specialist at Leeds English Language School. The students love her! Sandy is used to giving excellent feedback to enable students to improve their IELTS scores in writing and Listening.
Kathryn is a CELTA qualified teacher and has specialised in IELTS. She has been teaching IELTS students on my-iteacher since November 2013 and has helped students to achieve the grades they were hoping for, including scores of 7.0 and higher for speaking and writing. Working from home gives her greater flexibility in terms of working hours and allows her to meet the needs of each student.
Chris holds the Cambridge DELTA and excels in IELTS. He is a manager at Leeds English and has helped create some of the online IELTS materials for this course. Chris is very interested in e-learning and how to help students get the best value from a non class based course.